Western Regional Blog – BC, YK, AB, NWT and Nunavut
On August 17, 2017, join the BC Cancer Agency in an educational event about sex and intimacy after cancer.
Participants will learn about:
1. Sexual Response Cycles
2. Changes to the body after cancer treatment
3. Physical changes after cancer and it’s treatment that affect sexual desire
4. Understanding low libido, vaginal dryness and painful intercourse in women.
5. Issues men face after cancer treatment and how to manage them.
6. How mindfulness may help your sex life
7. Help for partners of patients facing a cancer diagnosis and treatment
8. How to overcome sexual concerns through communication
For details about this event, please see the poster below.